Cookies are used in order to:
- enable the use of the Customer Panel;
- enable the participation in the Partnership Programme;
- adjust the site to users' preferences;
- obtain anonymous data concerning the way our users use the site;
- make it easier for users to navigate and use the site;
- ensure safety standards.
We use permanent and session cookies. Permanent cookies remain in the web browser of the device until they are deleted by the user or after the lapse of a pre-set time as defined in the parameters of cookies. Session cookies remain in the browser until it is shut down or until logging out of the website on which they have been uploaded.
Cookies are also used by the entity cooperating with Google Inc. We use the services of Google Analytics and YouTube, which hold their own respective privacy policies:
All latest browsers allow for switching on and off the cookies mechanism (usually, it is switched on by default). If the user does not want to save cookies, they can change the settings of their web browser.
Information about changing settings concerning cookies in various browsers is available on the following websites:
Instructions for mobile devices: